– Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources.
– Implement action plans (e.g. make regular calls/visits, take orders, etc.) to achieve sales targets for assigned businesses.
– Track self/team progress against key performance indicators and sales plans. Prioritize and review daily sales activities performed.
– Execute sales activities for assigned businesses/territories, including product portfolios and marketing plan introductions, order taking, marketing display set-ups and in-store merchandising.
– Prepare quotation/tender prices, delivery and commercial terms, in accordance with company policies
– Report on the activities and products of the competitors via inputs to the competition reports.
– Record sales data for reporting and tracking purposes. Maintain relevant customer data in appropriate customer relationship management databases.
– Execute continuous improvement activities to enhance sales processes, sales plans, customer satisfaction, etc. Track and collect payments from customers.
– Maintain a customer complaints/issues log and follow up on customer issues.
– Respond to customer orders and queries. Inform current and prospective customers of promotions and new/upgraded products.
– Work with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of products. Support internal stakeholders in relationship development with key customers.
– Diploma or professional qualification in Business.
– Studies Pharmacist/Medical/Marketing or a related discipline or health sciences university.
– One to two years’ working experience in a similar role.
– Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of the industry/market/competitors/customers.
– Demonstrate basic knowledge in assigned territories/products/services and strong selling skills.
– Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills.
– Demonstrate basic research and analytical skills.
– Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
– Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken.
– 8:00AM – 12:00PM, 2:00PM – 5:00PM
(Mon to Friday & Saturday 12:00PM)
– Holiday: one day off per week
– 13th Salary
– Insurance: Accidental Insurance coverage 24Hours.
– Public Holiday
– Annual Leave
– Sick Leave